Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Father's day was a great day! We went to church in the morning, followed by lunch with some good friends and then my parents surprised us with a visit. Papaw needed a Brynn "fix"! She is coming into a stage where it takes her a little while to warm up to people but she had a great time visiting with Mamaw and Papaw.
I am so blessed with a great dad. I have always loved children and wanted to be a mom. It was no secret that I was not "settling" when it came to marrying. I wanted to find someone as great as my dad to be my husband and father to my children. BJ has far exceeded what I could have dreamed for! Thanks, Dad, for setting the bar high and thanks, BJ, for being an awesome husband and dad!

Brynn used to always say Mamama. Lately I can't get her to say anything but Dadada! She loves her daddy!

0 comments: