Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Good Friends = Good Times

"Where there are friends, there is wealth."
~Titus Maccuis Plautus


I have a great group of core friends that I have known since middle and high school. We have made it a yearly tradition since 1995 to have a "girls night out" around Christmas time. If we never all get together through out the year, we always do at Christmas. This year due to various situations we were unable to get together. So, it was moved to Spring Break.
I love these girls and am so blessed to have such loyal friends even though we all have moved away and our lives have gone in different directions!
We are missing Niki in this picture... :( She is expecting baby #2 and headed home before the camera came out.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for including me in on the girls night. I had a ton of fun. Can't wait to spend some time with you guys next weekend.