Sunday, April 11, 2010

20 weeks

Well, I am 20 weeks along and my belly seems to be growing quickly! I am feeling Brynn more and more. Thanks to my good friend, Melissa, for passing on some super cute maternity clothes. I had to do some re-arranging in my closet to make room for some clothes that actually fit!

My parents came to town this weekend for my cousin's wedding. My mom brought this precious outfit she made especially for Brynn! She will be all decked out at her first tailgate! They also brought with them 7 large tubs of clothing for Brynn from Melissa and Ava! I am pretty sure she could be set for the next two years! Now it is time for some organizing!
Mom and I also did some nursery shopping and got the crib, dresser, chair and bedding ordered! I am anxious to start painting.

0 comments: