Thursday, March 4, 2010

Update....

Nisha and Evan had a "Meet the Arnolds" shower in Amarillo on Jan 30th. BJ and I had a great time seeing friends and family. Below are some of my best friends from high school and my sister!
Melissa, Becca, Nisha, Me and Haven
I had a dr. appt. today. It is so exciting to see the baby. The doctor says everything looks great! We are blessed! I have been feeling so much better the past couple of weeks. I am thankful for the second trimester! We will officially find out the sex on April 5th at our 3d sono. Today....the doctor says, "he puts his money on a GIRL." We will wait to start painting or buying clothes!! Either way....so exciting!

I will post baby bump pics next friday (16 wks), as my pooch, is starting to look more like a baby bump!

1 comments:

Beth said...

I'm so glad everything is going so well. How are you feeling? Can't wait to hear the news, April is just around the corner!