Monday, January 5, 2009

Cotton Bowl

We started off our trip to Dallas for the Cotton Bowl with a stop to see my Mamaw. She just celebrated her 90th birthday on Christmas eve! I treasure the visits I have with her!
Some pictures tailgating before the game. We, of course, wish we could have pulled off a win. Overall it was a good season.
The girls.
The guys.
The OT girls stopped by. Wreck 'Em Tech!
I guess we will have to go back to some of our other hobbies now that football season is over....

3 comments:

Mark, Lena, Kaelyn and Connor said...

YOur grandma looks like she is doing great. It has been a while since I have seen her since my grandma is not in haskell any more. Tell her I said hello next time you see her.

Jon, Kaylene and Laila said...

Nikah, Thanks so much for coming over. We really appreciate it and you are always welcome to come over whenever you would like to. Also, you were so sweet to give us that gift card. We are very so grateful to have you in our program.
Kaylene and Jon

Molly said...

I just caught up on several of your posts...it's so good to see your grandma on here! Looks like you guys have had a wonderful past few months with lots of travel and fun!