Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Friends

I love when I am out of school and I get to spend good quality time with friends from out of town. BJ is working in Midland this week so Jasmine and I headed to Amarillo yesterday and had a great couple of days.
Ava woke up from her nap today to tell me good bye! I thought she looked too cute with her crooked pig tails, her passie, blankie and girafe! I had to take a pic!
My good friend, Haven, and her new precious little girl, Adelynn! 5wks old.
She is so sweet! I was excited to meet her!
Adelynn's proud big brother, Will!

4 comments:

The Vinyards said...

Love the new layout! Makes me think of winter.
I also loved the pictures of the kids, especially Ava! They are all cute.

Melissa said...

Thanks for coming to Lubbock. We need to get together at Christmas. Good luck to you and BJ this weekend. Call me and let me know how you did.

Melissa said...

Thanks for coming to Amarillo. We need to get together at Christmas. Good luck to you and BJ this weekend. Call me and let me know how you did.

Jon, Kaylene and Laila said...

Nikah, thanks for calling us! we are doing good, just gettin ready for the big day. Hopefully before saturday! hope you are having a good break and happy holidays!