Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween and Texas Tech beating Texas!

We had a great but exhausting weekend. We were a little worried when BJ came down with a stomach bug on Wed. But gratefully it was just a 24 hr something and he was feeling better after almost a full 24 hrs of sleeping! We started off with a Halloween get together over at our friend, Allison's house. There were some interesting costumes.
We headed out to set up the tailgate at 8:30a.m. on Sat. I know......Crazy! After setting up we went over to the Game Day set-up to take all the excitement in. So fun! We had several friends in from out of town so our tailgate was lots of fun!
After the AWESOME game BJ and I just sat in the stands, watching the students, taking it all in! Good times! We are looking forward to another exciting weekend of football this weekend!



3 comments:

The Vinyards said...

Hey! I tagged you. Check on my blog for specifics!
Jen

Jennifer Nieland said...

Thanks for the comment! I kind of responded to your comment with another comment on my blog.

Hope to see you guys sometime soon, too!

Jennifer

Molly said...

Nikah!! I'm so glad that you dug your way over to our blog so that we could catch up! Gotta love Lena's ability to network out there! I, on the other hand am not so good at it. I can't wait to snag a few moments to catch up by reading your blog, I read a few things already...you guys seem like you have a wonderful life out there in Lubbock land. Thanks for dropping in and leaving a comment, I'm so happy to have reconnected!!