Sunday, August 3, 2008

Can't wait for Football Season! Go Red Raiders!

I searched all my friends and family to see if I could find another football fan as big as me....
Tierney came through. She was a trooper and went with me to the Texas Tech Women't football clinic. We had a blast. They let us tour the facilities, meet the coaches and players, and do some football drills!
Notice the guys aren't wearing much clothing...... They had a "fashin show" for us and showed us their pre-game routines! Don't worry, it was pretty G-rated!

Rylan Reed just broke the bench press record. 625 pounds! He's huge.



Coach Leach was generous and let us steal a picture with him.





4 comments:

PrEsToNs said...

we have to hang out again soon! I had so muh fun!

Jon, Kaylene and Laila said...

hey nikah,
good to see bj. we're excited to be blog buddies. good luck with the test. here's our blog www.kikiandjonnybg.blogspot.com

Stephen, Kaylin and Oliver said...

Hey thanks for checking in on us and reading our blog! I actually started going to a house church this summer while stephen was gone and we're totally addicted. We miss you guys and everyone else in our class. Maybe we could still come to the parties and stuff! :D Looks like you've had a fun summer!

Jennifer Nieland said...

We wet them... and scraped... and it was so much more work and more mess than I ever could have imagined!! I am glad it is done now, but if I had known how much work it was going to be, I am not sure that I would have done it!! Call me if you want me to tell you ALL the steps that we did!